1) VAT/TDS/PT Monthly and quarterly returns.
2) Receipt of bills and verification and payment processing.
3) Monthly internal audit for store/pharmacy for medical stock.
4) Liasioning with govt. dept/banks if required.
5) Ensuring that the NO DUES of the patients are done accurately and the daily/monthly/yearly reporting to the H.O. is done appropriately by different centers.
6) Complete knowledge and hand-off experience in tally ERP and good working knowledge of MS-office, Excel/word etc.
7) Check/verify and ensure that the daily reports at the H.O are on timely basis with 100% accuracy.
8) At times will be asked to travel to other centers for surprise audit.
9) Preparation of books as per the companies act 2013 and filing of ROC in accordance with the directions given by H.O.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Com - Commerce
PG - CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce
Indira IVF Hospital Pvt Ltd
At Indira IVF Hospital, we have been creating miracles of birth from past 40 years. With the most advanced medical technologies, state of the art infrastructure and personalized care, our nationally recognized infertility specialists at more than 60 location Pan India.
View Contact Details+