- Ensuring that daily cash collected is correct and deposited in the bank account.
- 2) Receipt of bills and verification and payment processing.
- 3) Reporting to Senior Manager for daily entries.
- 4) Monthly internal audit for store/pharmacy for medical stock.
- 5) Liasioning with govt. dept/banks if required.
- 6) Complete knowledge and hand-off experience in tally ERP and good working knowledge of MSoffice,
- Excel/word etc.
- 7) Check/verify and ensure that the daily reports are send.
- 8) Salary processing at month ends.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time