We at Indira IVF Hospital Pvt. Ltd are looking for Embryologists to get associated with us for mentioned locations - Nagpur, Ludhiana, Kolhapur, Hisar & Jodhpur.
Below would be the brief of Responsibility;
One should be able to perform below mentioned procedures / task
- Independently perform ICSI
- Oocyte screening, Denudation, Vitrification and Thawing.
- DNA fragmentation, Semen Analysis, Morphology Vitality of Sperms.
- Can perform IVF, Embryo Transfer & cryopreservation of embryos
- Should be well versed with filters used in Incubators for ICF, how to change them and other QA QC parameters pertaining to the same
- Should be aware with Gardener Grading System of Blastocyst
- Knowledge of Laser Assisted Hatching, PGT, NICS will be an added advantage
- Ensure all procedures are carried out as per the SOP, & are compliant with the Policies on Universal Protection, Biomedical Hazard & Infection Control.
Required Candidate profile
Candidate with 4 - 6 Years of prior Experience in Embryology Field who can individually perform ICSI will be preferable.
Qualifications - MSc - Clinical Embryology, PG in Biotechnology / Life science with 4 to 6 Years of human ART laboratory experiences in handling human gametes and embryos.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry If interested email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Imaging & Diagnostics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, Zoology
Indira IVF Hospital Pvt Ltd
Indira IVF centre is the pioneer in providing affordable yet creditable infertility curation to the common people for the first time in India. It is armed with the state-of-the-art infrastructure, advanced equipment and a pool of renowned physicians. We started with a two-room clinic back in 1988 and today we stand tall as one of the most esteemed and prestigious IVF service providers in the country and beyond. We are deeply committed to providing all the primary and ancillary services related to your treatment under the same roof because we understand the significance of a concerted, meticulous and well-oiled network for your pregnancy success