Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Ensure reception area is clean and comfortable and all systems are working.
- Professionally assist patients in their query and feedback
- Daily appointments to be confirmed so that wait time is minimal for patient.
- Daily patient details to be captured accurately and updated in System.
- Daily Feedback and Reception related MIS to be collated and updated in system.
- Check on hygiene and ensure comfort of patients at center.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate
- Should be active, presentable & sincere.
- Should have excellent communication skill & pleasant personality.
- Early joiners only apply for the position.
Interested candidates plz mail your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp resume on 7230068884 along with the following details.
- No of years of experience =
- Current Organization =
- Present Salary =
- Expected Salary =
- Notice Period / Time Needed to join =
- Availability for F2F Interview=
- Status of Covid Vaccination =
Role:Other Hospital Staff - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Other Hospital Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Indira IVF Hospital Pvt Ltd
Indira IVF is one of the most esteemed and prestigious IVF service providers in the country and beyond.
Contact Company:Indira IVF Hospital Pvt Ltd
Address:44, AMAR NIWAS, KUMHARO KA BHATTA,OPP. M.B. COLL, EGE,NEAR SUBASH NAGAR,UDAIPUR 27, UDAIPUR, Rajasthan, India