- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns
- Maintain website content, pages and UI/UX to industry standards
- Drive organic leads from website channel
- Ensure website page speed load time as per the industry benchmarks
- Ensuring no website down time
- Reducing Form Abandonment and optimizing form efficiency.
- Working on Mobile First Indexing approach
- Sync with vendors and internal teams to optimize website content and periodically update it
- Maintain website metrics such as Bounce Rate, Leads, Avg. Page Time, etc.
- Optimize Google Business Listings
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to establish a stream for cross-promotions
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Create and manage an online review funnel to register reviews & respond accordingly.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) ; tweak strategy as needed
- Evaluate emerging technologies; brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the advent field - Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience in a pertinent managerial position, preferably in Marketing domain.
- Excellent understanding of latest Digital Marketing concepts & best practices market research, audience segmentation, competitor analysis, etc.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of various web analytics tools FB Insights & Analytics, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.
Role:Head - Digital Marketing
Salary: 7,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Indira IVF Hospital
Leading IVF Centers chain in India.
Contact Company:Indira IVF Hospital
Address:44, AMAR NIWAS, KUMHARO KA BHATTA,,,OPP. M.B. COLL, EGE,NEAR SUBASH NAGAR,UDAIPUR 27, UDAIPUR, Rajasthan, India